Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

9.16.2006

That dumb broad Nicole Ritchie

I wanna jack slap her. Just on GP.

I had something akin to sympathy for Nicole Ritchie and her obvious issues with not enough weight. Imagine...a fat girl feeling badly for Nicole who doesn't eat enough.

She fugged that up when she was seen on Tyra saying that no one talks about fat people. No one points at fat people and jokes about them. That broad is off her rocker. She's probably made fun of a size 10 in her day. She probably made fun of JLo for having that famous rear of hers. She might have talked about Buffy the Body to her face if she saw all of that. Deelishus (sp?) on Flavor of Love, too.

But no one talks about fat people? Where has she been for the last four years? She must have forgotten what it was like in Paris Hilton's shadow (that she was casting) when she was a little chunkier just a while ago. What do you think made your dumb arse lose weight? Just for your health? Get outta here with that bullllllisht!

3 comments:

Mr.Slish said...

Did someone mention Buffy the booty um I mean the Body...lol

Anonymous said...

I am sure she never heard the whispers when she was chunkier on that reality show.

That's why she's on this crazy quest to lose every single pound in order and prove that she's got what it takes.

That's so very sad.

And deluded.

sunshyne said...

Slish: I sho did mention Buffy. I'm secure enough in my womanhood to acknowledge that Buffy's body is unreal. Everytime I've ever seen her butt, my (hetero) jaw drops. She and Deelishis (sp?) are in the same boat: That's too much ass for one woman. Can I have some?

I still don't like Nicole for that mess.