Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

9.02.2006

It's Labor Day Weekend....oh no!

The end of summer is around the corner. It hurts my feelings because summer is my favorite season, but I'm sick of the heat and humidity in Georgia, so I guess this works. Meanwhile, September in Georgia usually is affected by the hurricane season. It's cooling off! I can wear an afro without it shrinking up immediately! I can even step outside and delay my perspiration for about 15 minutes. At least I don't have to run the air.

So, I have to make things brief in the middle of this "Noah's Arc" marathon. I didn't go out on a Friday night, and I'm kinda cool with it. If I had gone to work out earlier, I could've gone out and did something. But it's gravy. I just worked my ass off at LA Fitness, guzzled a lot of agua, and treated myself to some sushi. I can't afford to buy sushi every single day. I know I can't look rich.

I do have a new job, and it's kinda handy and dandy for right now. It's a temp position with an Internet based company, but it's the easiest, most laid back customer service gig I've ever had. I'm digging it, and I can't wait until my 3 months of temping are up so I can be hired by the company. Life is pretty cool right now. I just have to figure out how to eat better and work out consistently all at the same time. I had a love affair with Mrs. Winner's SUPER Cinnamon Swirl and steak biscuits this week. That's why I had to work out so hard! I've enjoyed eating the foods that I live, especially because none of this was emotional eating. I just wanted the Swirls! I may have to pray that I don't succumb to temptation tomorrow.

I'm inspired to write bigger and better blogs now. I can't confirm if I'll be blogging every single day or week, but I am definitely inspired. I found some cool blogs tonight by starting at my soror's blog, http://gradschoolsucks.blogspot.com. Who knows what could come of my blogging? A writing career? Less frustration? It sho as hell betta not be some kids.

Back to Noah's Arc. I love that show!

No comments: