Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

9.15.2006

I got comments!


It's a doggone shame, but I just found some comments that were left for me. I had no idea that folks I don't know were reading my words. How exciting!

Thanks for the support on those comments...from 3 months ago. (I am so ashamed....)

See, this could motivate a sista to get very serious on writing the stories and possible novels that are under the fro. Even if the comments were short, I'm glad that I moved someone just a small inkling to have some response or connection to my words. Yay for ME!

Maybe I'm lame for this, and I'll apply some of Redman's favorite words to this situation just like any other: "I'll bee dat."

Next on the menu: learn how to get pictures all up in the middle of my posts.

No comments: