Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1.26.2007

I feel so grown up!

Reading is fundamental. If I had read about a week ago, I would've known how easy it was to finally post my pic. It really wasn't that hard at all. Just...read.

Cute, ain't it? Not egomaniac gorgeous, but definitely cute. I caught my afro on a real good and fluffy day. Notice how I had time to take this pic at work.

A lot has happened this week, and I don't know if I want to make that much time to comment on it all. My time is moreso needed for working my Slumber Parties business. That's what I'll be doing this Friday night. There's no party for me to play fabulous host to, but I'll definitely be at a Slumber Party next Friday night on the third. I'm hoping that I can shine, make a hilarious (but educational) evening for the ladies, and make a nice profit. See, my faith and belief in myself and this company will be tested with this party. I bought quite a bit of merchandise to have in stock with me on the night of that party. First time ever trying to carry stock. I'm still trying to build my demo at the same time, so this is a precarious moment. I'm sure I'll do okay, but there are two concrete goals: A. sell a bare minimum of $500 in product, and B. book 2 additional parties, hopefully one in February.

At least I'll be in the NO for Convention later in Feb. Hopefully, I'll have some great pics to post here.

Why did I spend most of the afternoon searching for a new cell phone online? I have a Motorola RAZR, or however you spell the crap. I bought it b/c I killed my phone after dropping it one too many times, and I was not about to pay $70 copay for the same phone. So, I basically sold my soul to the TMobile devils by buying a $50 phone which extended my contract for another 2 years. Hopefully, my search for an unlocked phone will pay off. I'm in love with my coworker's Sony Ericsson W600.


Isn't it pretty??? It's my favorite color: orange. That color that everyone cannot get into or even wear, but it's a color I've loved since college. It has an alternate blue "cover" (or whatever), too. Beautiful! And it's so cute in so many ways. The cool part: I read some reviews on Amazon, and everyone loved it. Even my coworker loves it! I'm gonna have to get this phone/camera/music player/FM radio. The search is on this weekend!

No comments: