Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

2.08.2007

New Mantra

I'm taking baby steps as I get my Slumber Parties business to grow and flourish. I know that it's a great business with great products including lingerie, sex toys, and lotions. We have great stuff and great support, but what do I have? Do I have the drive to make it happen for real for real?

I believe that I do. I just found the perfect mantra for my business and my life in general.

Kick your own a$$ every day.

You won't make a real difference in your life if you keep letting yourself slide each and every day. Take my eating habits. I gotta be more strict about eating treats or foods that aren't good for me. So what can I do to kick my own a$$? Well, I was real good and bypassed the Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch that was on sale. I got Fruit and Cream Variety Pack of Kroger Oatmeal. It was regular sugar, and I can tell that I'm getting more accustomed to less sugar. But it's what I have to do. I can't throw in the towel just because it's getting hard. I can't take the easy way out just because I can clean up the mistake by starting over again.

So, I'm kicking my own butt in business, too. I have a goal to meet one new person whenever I'm out. That one new person is better than no new people at all. Same thing with the weight loss. I was beat the hell up when I was jogging uphill, but I know it'll pay off in the long run.

Off to make money (and I only typed for 6 minutes. Doug E. Fresh, you're on!)

No comments: