Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1.10.2007

Quickie

I only have time to blog as much as I can until 5 pm because I got thangs to do. I always got thangs to do, but this time is very important. If only I could damn focus!!! I did that earlier today, and it felt so natural to focus on what I was doing...but I'm on company time, and I like keeping the company happy.

NOPI did make it on "Yo Momma"! He made it through 2 tough auditions, and MTV thought he was 1 of 5 people funny enough to rep College Park. Here's the irony: only two contestants were really from CP, and one dude was from out of state. Who new? Look for my red afro and Sigma Gamma Rho jacket in April or May. I'll keep you abreast.

For the past week or so, me and my new coworker, Ms. Zune, have been saying to each other, "I really love my job!" It's a real cool, laidback atmosphere because we can dress how we like, no one is all up in our grill talking about, "Why aren't you on the phone?" and our manager is hella cool. Why did our manager tell us today that our office will be moving...thanks to the parent company??? No one is happy about the move, especially a traffic hating heffa like me. That was one of the best perks of the job: a 20-30 minute communte not far from home. I could leave comfortably at 8:30 and still have time to spare. Everyone is hoping that the move will fall through, especially me, because I really don't want to be required to leave the house at 7:30. At least they're offering to tweak our schedules if need be. *sucking my teeth*

OK...it's 5:01. That's a lot of typing in 6 minutes ain't it? Love ya! Stay black...or white...red...whatevea you are....

No comments: