Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

12.03.2006

Is there really anything to debate???

Florida should play for the National Championship. Did you see the same game I saw against Arkansas? Florida played quite well in the SEC Championship game. I'll be real and admit I don't know what championship Michigan would have played for, but I see they didn't win their division. So why should a team that didn't win their division be able to play for the title of the Nation's Best College Team???

I still remember telling the General Manager of my local LA Fitness that we were gonna see an SEC team in the National Championship. Y'all already know my passionate POV about the SEC, and I'll stick by it. I just wish the rest of the nation would recognize and admit the truth.

If my "case" is a little too passionate for you, then here is a great article by Mark Schlabach of ESPN.com that gives great insight into the Florida/Michigan debate. Scroll down for the 10 cold, hard facts of the debate.

Florida's national title chances rely on voters

BTW, what happened in the Hawai'i vs. Oregon State game? Why were there just random pieces of paper all over their field as if there was a paper ball fight in a sixth grade classroom? I've never seen anything like that. Maybe it was part of a pre-game celebration, but I just don't see any SEC teams having anything like that happen because it would disturb the sanctity of the playing field. No, the playing field or stadium isn't worshipped, but it should be respected. What are they thinking in Hawai'i?

Umm...I'm thinking the Hawai'i team has some big ol' cuties on their team, especially the native Hawai'ian Warriors. Yummy! Oh yeah, they played some good ball in the little bit I saw. I'll check them out again next
year.

No comments: