Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

12.14.2006

285 is kinda light tonight, but I got a little time to kill before I plunge myself into that ignant Atlanta traffic. I'm still gonna work out tonight, but I usually get to the gym in 30 minutes, and I'm left waiting for the class to start. I guess I better hightail it outta here if I want a good spot for the class. If you don't know anything about Atlanta folks on the Southside, let me tell you one thing: So many of us are gonna be so fine in '07. That gym stays packed with some of the most beautiful (not to mention well-to-do) brothas and sistas in Atlanta. While some folks spend all of their time in Buckhead, stop sleeping on the beauty of Camp Creek and the entire College Park/East Point Area.

A quick insight into my life:

~ NutCase is out the door. He violated me and my trust in a way that I've never experienced before. It's so bad that I refuse to publish those facts unless absolutely necessary. Rage is an understatement of how I feel. This all went down Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I called him on Wednesday afternoon and let him know that it's done. Now, his name has been changed in my phone like so many others because I rarely delete numbers. I only keep numbers to be sure that I recognize when "undesirables" and other riff raff try to reach out and touch me. Whatfriggineva.

~ I'm really permanent at the job, and I'm working like a slave today. I didn't get out of my desk much, and I'm not expecting to on a Friday either.

~ Sista trying to make money with Slumber Parties. I love to talk about our toys and great products, and I have a goal to make way more money at it in the very near future. If anyone wants a great recommendation for a bedroom accessory, let me highly recommend The Butterfly for the big spenda and the G-Wiz or Krystal Wabbit for more conservative but still adventurous budgets. Wow.....

Off to the gym!!! I'm gonna be so fine in Sept. '07! And I won't be on "The Biggest Loser". I love that show, but I really think I can do a lot on my own because I'm refocused. SupaChica, I'm gonna be so fine in your wedding, and I think I'll pull all of the single groomsmen. LOL

No comments: