Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

12.30.2007

Congrats are in order....

I'M ENGAGED!

I'm very much in love with my wonderful fiancee. How did this happen when I never blogged about him? Well...that was the plan. This year,
I finally learned some discretion when blogging , and look at the beautiful results. (Um, that ain't us to the left.)

I really don't have time to make one of my usually long posts because we're in the middle of moving in together. (NOTE: I drove a big old Chevy truck to move my first load and was so HAPPY the whole time I was driving. No one else wanted to drive all of that heavy duty metal. Hence, I haven't given up on the idea of truck driving.) Shacking up was never in my plans, but life doesn't always go according to plan. I've always heard that if you really want to make God laugh, then tell him your plans.

I wonder what will happen on the kids front because I've told people for the longest that I don't want kids.

2 comments:

Incognito1922 said...

congrats on the engagement soror! hope you don't mind i followed your link from greekchat and decided to checkout your blog.

sunshyne said...

Aww, thanks soror!

I don't mind you following the link. I want others to check me out so they can see what I'm writing about. You can refer others, just as long as they know that I'm grown and I can say whatever I want to say. This wouldn't be a real blog if I completely censored myself.