Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

11.13.2006

Marvelous Monday

I can't stand Mondays. Who hasn't gotten into a relaxation groove starting Friday night, continuing all day Saturday because you didn't have to report to work, and then extending into a lazy Sunday (thanks to NutCase)? You get familiar with your favorite PJs or your birthday suit because you're chilling. You reconnect with your favorite treat because you're straight chilling and kicking it at the crib, or someone else's place. Then, it all has to be broken by waking up to earn wages because you have to pay bills so you can keep on living. Such a sentimenst would normally warrant a big ol', "Damn!" Today, there's an exception because sometimes we have to take a minute or two to think of what's good or great in our lives. So, here's a short list from moi:

1. I woke up! God didn't have to choose me to rejoin the living this morning. He could have picked Sunday as my last day for whatever reason He felt like in His wisdom. I'm so glad that he woke me up because there's so much more I want to do before my life is complete.

2. I have a pretty good set of friends! I have people in my corner that are truly concerned about me. They may not show it every second, but it's obvious when it really counts. When I had the electrical scare, my favorite NUPE (the only one I talk to) was damn near ready to come over to my place and drag me out of there. He put a real fear and urgency in my heart about the situation, which was not of a huge concern because we've dealt with it before. The same thing came from my "big sis" and fellow wild Leo, Ree Ree. It's great that someone cares if my butt wakes up in the morning.

3. I got a ride! My Honda gets me around, even if it needs a tune up. She's 10 years old, and she's not putting me down.

4. Campbell's Select Healthy Request Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla Soup. That's my shiznit! The regular version is pretty cool, but I love eating delicious soup that's lower in sodium and fat. I'm a bad ass that adds Reduced Fat Cheese Nips, but it's reduced...so what?

5. NutCase... He's been on my mind all day. I keep replaying Saturday over and over because it was so good..., and I got the chance to be passionate like I haven't been in a while. I even got to make him feel and show his passion, too. (If you haven't had a Leo, you need to get one at least once. The man that marries this Leo is gonna be sooo lucky.) It's too bad that it's not love because I'm strictly in lust. Maybe he'll turn me around, but I doubt it. And there's nothing wrong with that because I'm not intending to lead him on.

All I'm thinking is I need about 4 more orgasms the way he makes it happen. The kind of orgasm that inspires animal sounds that never come out except when you're doing the Grown Folk. The kind of orgams that makes you absolutely sleepy, and you may consider sleeping with your thumb in your mouth, and I never sucked my thumb as a kid. It was delightfully cozy laying on his chest and wrapping his arm around my neck, and I held on to that large, muscular bicep like it was a brand new graham-colored teddy bear. There was a nice closeness, but the animal nature that everyone needs from time to time was there, too. I guess he also helped push away those feelings about the last guy that I just knew I could marry one day. I think I've turned NutCase into my rebound guy....

6. Georgia beat Auburn!!! There was some brilliant college football this weekend. I'm sad to see the season wrapping up, but it was excellent while it lasted. BTW, I don't care one lick about the Ohio State/Michigan game. I guess I'm not a real college football fan...but I never said I was diehard like that.

7. Diet Dr. Pepper. I don't wanna be a Pepper, but I sure like drinking stuff that has no calories whatsoever.

Share yours....

No comments: