Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

10.29.2006

Randomness

My mama's cooking is so good. My friends that have eaten at my parents' house know exactly why me and my brothers were never skinny kids. The food is too damn goowood! Meatloaf, sweet potato souffle, crowder peas, and cornbread were on the Sunday menu, and it really was great! When Mama cooks on Sundays these days, it's like a holiday because Mama doesn't cook like she used to.

I'm really crushed that my Dawgs lost to the Florida Gators...again. This was the 15th lost in 17 games. But if the two previous true freshman quarterbacks didn't win against the Gators, why would this one? This is one of the games that makes a Dawgs fan's season worth the support and energy, and the best way to make the Dawg Nation happy was to use a barely experienced TRUE freshman QB??? It wasn't just him, but plenty of mistakes were made all around. I just won't speak on the rest of them before I get upset.

Atlanta is a terrible place for dating. I've been disappointed twice in one week, especially when someone's girlfriend calls my cellphone. WTF?

I'm so glad that Halloween is almost here. I'm sad that October 31 is almost here because it'll be gone soon. Then all the creepy, scary shows and movie moments will go away.

I'm gonna be so fine in September '07. I gotta get past October '06 because it was a bad month, but I'm gonna work it out. I'm gonna eat better, and I'm not gonna let any of the Halloween candy stay in the house. All of it will be out of the house by October 31. I love Butterfinger Crisps and dark chocolate, but I can't give 'em out. I'll try to snack on 'em, and they'll counter my plans to be fine in September '07. I'm doing decently now, but I need to be off the chains quite soon.

Au revoire, gente!

No comments: