Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

8.12.2008

Monday has already come and gone. The upside: my newest co-worker and I went to lunch together, and we enjoyed each other's company. We just dig each other. Maybe she and I detect a certain maturity in each other because we both prefer to get the job done and work completely under the radar. The downside: we had to return to the drudgery and torture called "work" one hour later. Brutal... Just gimme my check - er, direct deposit.

As the sands of time keep falling, here comes Tuesday. Besides the last 2 seconds of the video below, the fact remains that I completely relate to what's conveyed in the video below...even on Tuesday. Definitely Wednesday as well. The feeling doesn't begin to wane until Thursday. Oddly, I bet a bunch of people feel the exact same way about their method of making income.


http://www.youtube.com/v/npQC7v73TXg&hl=en&fs=1

No comments: