Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1.28.2008

unbelievable

my new husband is in the living room watching an installment of Roots:The Next Generation on our DVR. I'm not mad at him and he's not mad at me but we're just apart for now. I'm just in the next room laying quietly on the bed resting. What has made us separate so early in our wedded bliss?

Well, to put it plainly, we were being our happy newlywed selves. Somewhere in between, an old lower back injury arose like a phoenix, and hubby has been worrying and nursing me ever since. I even missed work over this.

The only good thing out of this so far is that I see that made an excellent choice in a mate because he's living up to the "in health and sickness" part quite well.

No comments: