Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

6.24.2006

new found appreciation

I'm proud to say that I've stuck to several goals over the past few weeks. Everyone needs accomplishments to be proud of, no matter how big or small, so I'm celebrating. I've been working out since May 1, and I went tonight to work out on machines after missing one of my fave classes. I'm getting on my way to having the great health and body that I want! Totino's party pizzas haven't made it into my fridge since May 21, and I really think that has made a small difference. I can easily eat one in one sitting, and they're over 700 calories a pop! I'm doing pretty well, and I'm trying to be positive about these different strides in my life.

I'm also doing pretty decent trying to start up my home business as an independent contractor for Slumber Parties. Sex has always been an easy topic for me to talk about, anytime and anywhere. I'm looking forward to helping other women improve their sex lives with our products. Honestly, you know I'm looking forward to getting paid, too. LOL The 9-5, 10-6, etc. grind is not something I want to stay involved in, and this is a business I can honestly see myself succeeding in. I don't care about others' opinions of my ambitions; I gotta do me.

Of course I have to mention a man in here somewhere. My friend, "Ced", is great! I had no idea that I would feel so strongly about him because he used to bore me so badly. I actually fell asleep as he was talking during our first face-to-face meeting. I was kinda tired that day, but he was kinda boring me, too. We hung out last Friday, and I really enjoyed him, his sense of humor, his style (how many folks are blasting Les Nubians on a Friday night, for real? Ced is!), and more. He has a beautiful voice that makes me melt. Now. I like the way he calls me "gnarly". LOL Everyone can't handle that, but I think it's cute. When we talked tonight, he made me giggle like a schoolgirl. I can't believe that I want to kiss all over him, but we've done nothing more than hug. I love that! I'm looking forward to seeing where things go with Ced.

I really was aiming for a short entry.

No comments: