Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

5.11.2008

My hubby has caught my Dominoes Fever. He's caught on to playing double 6's, and he actually beat me in a few hands. Of course, I won the overall games, but I'm sure he'll catch the strategies and will beat me. The next time we play, double 9's will be used. Thank God he caught on to one of my favorite past times.

Recently, my thoughts towards hubby lead me to compare our marriage to his first marriage. My mind knows that she's his ex for a good reason, but I just wonder if our marriage is better than the first time around. After all, we've been happily married for 3 months, and he's had no major complaints.

Hubby revealed to me that our marriage really is better than his first time around. We have fun with each other and live my the artistic motto hanging on our living room wall: "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much". One thing that throws me off is that he becomes bashful when I look at him with an obvious attraction in my eyes. He knows that I love him with facial hair, but I also appreciate his face when he shaves as he prefers. I finally asked him if his ex ever looked at him in the same way that I do. He simply said in his sexy accent, "Never." It seems that he has no idea how attractive his is and can be, even though my straight-no-chaser sister-in-law let him know that he's one of the most attractive Africans she's met. Fascinating.

Hubby always tells me, "I'm a very lucky man," when he talks about us and our marriage. I always respond, "No, we're two lucky people to have found each other." He has no idea how truly lucky I feel to have him.

No comments: