Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

4.30.2007

One o'clock came, and I left my seat. It should have spun around like a kid's toy I got out of it so fast. I couldn't wait to drive out on my break and deposit the cash and checks from my party this weekend. I didn't come back with a mint, but I had a nice sum for someone who's trying to push through and get away from "it's so hard...." to "I got this!".

The cool thing is that I sold every G-Wiz I brought with me. I can sell the hell out of that thang! I sold some other toys, and I finally sold my first Butterfly!!! I'm beyond excited that I finally sold my first big item toy. One of the ones that requires a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Best of all: I got two parties out of the deal!!! That's where the bucks continue to come in, especially with repeat customers.

I just realized that I actually do have a third party out of the deal, and that was one of the goals: book three parties. I can't believe I acheived one of my goals!!! The third party will be in August, but I got it!!!

On the real... There's nothing like moving back in with your parents to put things in real perspective. It makes you spend your money a little more carefully. You want to invest in what will get you ahead of the game. You want to spend less so you can save more. Really, you just want to avoid all the BS out there. If there's isht hitting the fan, you don't want to be in the same house with it so not a piece of isht gets on you.

Now that I have a great party down, and two more coming up in May, I gotta get back on the next grind - working out at the gym again. More on that later....
OK, I didn't do all that I set out to do. I really wanted to convince

1 comment:

The Grant Factory said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Everyone on Three...1....2.....3.....Slumber Parties :-)

*wink* I'm proud of you, young grasshopper...LOL..i meant Butterfly....