Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

4.27.2007

I'm finally catching on fire in this Slumber Parties thing. I think the hunger caught on when I spent over $300 to carry some stock with me to the party. Sales increase when you have items for the ladies to take home. Since I didn't have rent money to give to someone else, I bit the bullet and decided to invest in myself and my business. So, this party on Saturday night must be on point so I can bring home a nice profit. Sista got package deals and errythang.

I'm still hungry as hell because I need more parties after this one. I could just be shy and try to bank on reaching (or surpassing!) the goal of booking 3 parties tomorrow night. That's always the best way to get more parties: try to get the ladies in front of you who trust you and know you are fun to have their own party! Well, I'm going to a Greek Mixer tonight, and I have a goal of booking at least one party with someone at the function tonight. I don't care what organization she is, and I don't care if there's a guy who wants a card to give to his non-Greek girlfriend or wife. Someone is booking a party tonight!

This is so serious that I've already come up with a nice "Greek Mixer Special". If a lady books her party with me tonight and holds the party, she'll automatically earn a 15% hostess credit instead of the usual 10%. On top of that, if she's able to get at least 20 ladies there, she'll get $25 more in credit. If the sales are $500 or greater, she'll earn another $25 in credit. If she's so big and bad that she and her guests can rack up $700 in sales, then the hostess will earn 40% off any one item she wants.

You think I won't book a party tonight??? Watch me....

No comments: