Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

5.28.2006

Interesting...maybe

"School's out for the summer!" I'm no longer a teacher, and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure what I'll be doing to make a living by September, but I'm free of the situation I was in. I'm looking forward to finding out, and I definitely want to puruse a particluar opportunity to see what happens. I think I'll eventually return to school to earn a Masters of Education so I can teach for higher pay. I can't teach 9th Graders again because I'd probably wind up on the news for some insane incident.

As for my chipped tooth friend, he's completely out of the picture. I just cut it off because some of my actions were unhealthy reactions that caused me to lose focus of what's really important in life. It's not a man. He's supposed to be a complement to your already busy life. Harold and I are done because he cannot handle me. It's that simple.

More later. I'm about to pass out.

No comments: