Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

4.26.2008

I thought that I had posted an entry in early April about all the changes coming with marriage and my family in general. Instead, I found about 15% of the saved post in the Drafts folder. How unfortunate (that's not what I really want to say).



Right now, I'm enjoying 3 months and 1 day of a great marriage. My husband is the best, and the decision to marry him is one of the best decisions I ever made. We're not perfect, but we are a team. I love my team!



Too bad I'm suffering from allergies. THere is a great chance that I'll be buying a mask to wear for this damn extemely high pollen count. Pollen allergies aren't unusual in Georgia, especially for transplants.That's why I've always felt like I should be immune to these allergies since I'm a born and bred Georgia Girl. Luckily, I didn't suffer when that yellow dust from the pine and oka trees fell over everything in the city like some plague. On Thursday, I notice the irritation, and my coworker noted that she saw on the news that there was a new pollen released in the air. I did a little research with The Weather Channel and learned that there was mulberry tree pollen starting on Thursday, the first day I felt these symptoms. Ain't that some isht???


So, I'm missing a community service project due to these allergies, and my house guest may have to go out tonight without me because I feel pretty badly. It sounds like a good case of hay fever because I sneezed all day at work yesterday, I've had headaches with the runny nose, and I'm weak. All because of a mulberry tree! I'm an Atlanta native; therefore, I should have immunity from this stuff. Damn!


I'm sooo praying for rain.

3 comments:

Jubilance said...

Yay you blogged!

I'm so glad to hear that you and the hubby are doing well...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

interesting, any who, u write well. nice blog sister, hope u dont mind me dropping through and do chk me out one day if u can

sunshyne said...

Jubi - Thanks for keeping up with me. :)

Torrance, I always welcome guests. I'll check you out, too.