Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

11.12.2007

I'm so proud and humbled to be in such a beautiful sisterhood as my awesome Sigma Gamma Rho. Anytime anyone asks me why did I pick Sigma over the other sororities, I have to ask them, "Were there really any other options?" To be completely frank, I know deeeeeep in my hearrrrrrrt (*sorry, got distracted*) that if I had become a part of any other sorority, I'd only be a t-shirt wearer. I would have gotten my letters and kept it pushing. I never do that for Sigma. I can't say what the future will hold, but I keep my sorority near and dear to my heart.


I'll admit that I looked like a neophyte today. I wore a royal blue shirt with a golden "EE-YIP!" across the chest. I RHOcked that new platinum status satin baseball jacket with the sparkly letters, and I even wore my yellow rubberband on the wrist. But how couldn't I celebrate so much after attending a national Founders Day observance??? It was like a mini-boule, and I loved it. I cannot wait for Boule '08 in Detroit.

So to my sexy soRHOrs of Sigma Gamma Rho, I say let's continue to be women who bless the world through our motto of "Greater Service, Greater Progress". If there's hate out there, let the "others" hate. Even after the hate, there's still 85 years of stRHOng love overflowing and keeping our sorority not just alive but thriving. EEEEEE-YIP!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SistaGreek:

Thank you for your words of wisdom to this young DST neo and wishing you and your SORHORS '85 more!!

PS: Thank you for my gift - I rock it anytime that I do not wear my illustrious colors of crimson and cream on my attire.

SupaChica

PS: When you gone update this place **cough, cough**