Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

6.18.2007

Finish the sentence!

Finish the sentence:

1. My ex:
really was the last guy who was a "friend" that wanted to become my "man", but it never materialized. He taught me to be careful who you wind up calling your friend.

2. I am listening to:
inane chatter from my job.

3. Maybe I should:
seriously concentrate on getting that CDL so I can get to driving those 18-wheelers. Before I do that, gotta concentrate on losing weight.

4. I love:
God, my family, my friends, my soRHOrity (don't hate), myself

5. My best friend[s]:
is a crazy chica. So crazy that I'm using crimson just for her. I love that girl to pieces!

6. I don't understand:
this dumb "stop snitching" phenomenon. WTH? So if your best friend is killed in front of you, and his/her family is left without their rock, you won't say anything because you're coooperating with the cops? So you're scared to lose your clout with the other fools? You look more like a punk for not doing the right thing despite what others think. That's why I have no respect for Busta Rhymes.

7. I lose:
patience with idiots. Just take 5 seconds to read, think for yourself, or listen. That isht ain't that hard.

8. The meaning of my screen name is:
I've always been natural born sunshyne. Such a lovely girl. But, there's been a change in that girl, and that woman named sunshyne that will show you love will also burn yo' ass in a minute. Just gimme one good reason.... Just cross me one good time....

9. Love is:
knowing the balance between being selfless and a self-conservationist.

10. Somewhere, someone is:
already plotting how they'll claim a sick day for the 4th of July.

11. I will always:
look younger than my years (as long as I'm sticking with good clean living). What can I say; I have great genes!

12. Forever seems:
like the workday.....

13. I never want to:
get gastric bypass or liposuction. Ride with someone who is drunk off their ass.

14. My cell phone is:
a basic means of communication but BlueTooth compatible. :D

15. When I wake up in the morning:
I use my foot to reset the snooze on the alarm to catch a few more winks. I really want to wake up at least 2X a week for an early workout, but I gotta jet out of the house by 7:30 at the absolute latest. :(

16. I get annoyed when:
there are fraudulent people or persons with dirty business ethics around me. also, why didn't you take the time to look and see that you were ashy before leaving the house???

17. Parties are:
best at the house, especially when they're rare, not often.

18. My Dog is:
a runaway b****. She actually ran away once and was gone for 12 days (according to my dad). She ran away again and was gone for 4 days this time. She'll never see the front yard without a leash again.

19. Kisses are the worst when:
one party is a smoker.

20. Today I:
bought a sports bra at Target and got in touch with a friend from HS so I could support his frat's function.

21. Tonight I will:
order some stuff on the Internets, go work out, and fix my lunch for tommorrow. Not too much hanging on a Monday.

22. Tomorrow I will:
probably call someone I haven't talked to in a while, workout again, make more lunch, and get ready for Wednesday. Dang.

23. I really want:
to win the lottery and see world peace. Besides that, I need focus and concentration on all of my goals. Tomorrow is not promised, so I need to make the most of today, everyday.

No comments: