Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

3.06.2007

I miss New Orleans so much!!! I had a blast there!

I'm sure that I forgot to mention that I went to my Slumber Parties National Convention in The Big Easy, and it was the most fun ever! There was a lot of learning, networking, and lightbulb moments. Best believe there was plenty of fun with my random roommates, members of my Georgia Peaches family, and the men of Nawlins.

I must share more later. But never deny the power in a fabulous wig. Everyone swears that the wig looks like it should be growing out of my head. Give me a little time to post a pic.

Remember folks: Never make anyone a priority if they make you an option.

No comments: